Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

I'm linking up with another wonderful and inspiring blogger, Cara with The First Grade Parade for her new linky party. . .

Like MANY of us, Pinterest has become part of our daily life! It is where we go to get not only teaching ideas but ideas for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! I confess. . . I spend WAY too much time of Pinterest.

Here are just a FEW of our Favorite Pins from this past week!

Teaching Pins:

What a wonderful idea! Home-Made Paint containers! Why didn't I think of this??
 
 
 
A Day in First Grade with Kristen Smith has a "Grab and Go Language Worksheets" unit that is definitely on my list to purchase!

 
 
The Primary Gal has a "K-3 IEP & RTI Progress Monitoring Collection" that looks faboulous. Anything to help make the RTI Process easier, RIGHT! "Each of these progress monitoring data collection pages have goals that are pre-written to align with the Common Core Standards and fit perfectly into your IEPs. These are excellent resources to allow for quick and easy progress monitoring of RTI or IEP goals."

 

 Pins For My Kids:

Gigantic Long-Lasting Bubbles! My 8 year old daughter and 3 (Almost 4) year old LOVE Bubbles! We are so going to try this just as soon as it STOPS RAINING long enough for us to go outside!
 
 
 
Trampoline Safety: Cover your trampoline springs with pool noodles. Brilliant Idea!

 
 

Pins Just for Me:

ORGANIZATION is my sanity (LOL)! The more I am organized the less my ADD/OCD bothers me! Follow these rules on where to place items within your fridge: | 27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As Possible
 
 

I am loving this Linky! Thanks Cara for getting this started! I'm looking forward to many more Fridays and Favorite Pins!
 

 



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest Pinterest and blog follower! Love the Ketchup bottle paint idea! So cute!!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth! Thanks for stopping by our blog and I hope you will visit again soon!
      ~Amber

      Delete
  2. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete